We follow the following terms and conditions when booking your self drive car with us. Onroadz is responsible to change the terms and condition at any time in future.
Who are permit to hire the self drive rental car with Onroadz
- You must complete the 24 years old.
- You should have the valid license.
- If you are not an Indian citizen, you should have a legitimate worldwide driving license.
- You should not involve in any liquor or medication related driving issues in the previous seven years.
- You only responsible for giving and keeping up updated emails, contact information and other record data.
Who are restrict to hire the self drive rental car with Onroadz
- The utilization of Onroadz under the accompanying conditions is restricted.
- Any speed race or rivalry
- For the essential business motivation behind transporting individuals or working a taxi benefit
- By individual who is affected by (I) liquor or (ii) any medication or medicine
- If the vehicle is disallowed or not prescribed due to wrong doing or some other illicit action.
- By any individual who has furnished SelfDriveCarsRent with false data or whose portrayals are resolved to be false (counting, without restriction, in regards to his name, age, or address.
- Driving a SelfDriveCarsRent outside of India or any precluded zones inside India.
- Driving while at the same time utilizing a cell phone or some other versatile specialized gadget in any way at all, including while at the same time sending a SMS, messaging, utilizing a wireless with or without a sans hands gadget, generally utilizing a portable specialized gadget that may occupy you from driving or generally captivating in comparable exercises that might be precluded by material law.
- Transporting objects with the SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle that could – because of their size, shape, or weight – unfavorably affect the vehicle’s taking care of wellbeing or that could harm the inside of the SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle or by such question/s distending outside, influence the security of vehicles driving in the region of the SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle.
- Onroadz may promptly suspend or end the utilization of its administration by any rider for an infringement of any of these Rules. What’s more, Riders will be in charge of all costs, charges, expenses and costs brought about by Onroadz as a result of a break of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Holding SelfDriveCarsRent vehicles
- Pre-Reservations are required. Rider should dependably hold a vehicle ahead of time.
- If you wish to wipe out a reservation or abbreviate the period for which a vehicle has been held, you should do as such ahead of time.
- If you wish to broaden a reservation, you may do as such just if a) the Vehicle is accessible for use for the augmentation time frame (for instance, it isn’t saved by another Rider); and b) the demand to stretch out is finished before the planned termination time of your current reservation.
Vehicle Pick-Up and Return/Vehicle Condition/Stolen Vehicles
- You should get the chose vehicle at its assigned SelfDriveCarsRent parking spot and return it secured, clean, and in great working request.
- Prior to claiming a vehicle, you should complete an outside stroll around and an inside investigate. Before driving the vehicle, you should educate SelfDriveCarsRent with respect to any harm or variation from the norm experienced on the vehicle or in the task of the vehicle.
- You might be charged a harm expense, a cleaning charge, or other relevant expenses, and SelfDriveCarsRent may suspend, or may even end your participation.
- Reserving Members are in charge of all charges and expenses brought about identified with the SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle for the whole time of the reservation and until the point when the vehicle is returned, secured, shut, bolted and serviceable.
- Members are required to answer to SelfDriveCarsRent instantly any condition that hinders the driving usefulness of the vehicle, for example, poor driving feel or outer or interior harm that renders the vehicle perilous, including yet not constrained to, absent or inoperable flag or driving lighting, broken or missing back view mirrors and windshield glass.
Securing SelfDriveCarsRent Vehicles
- Each time the part stops the Vehicle (either toward the finish of the reservation or amid), the part is in charge of securing the vehicle.
Qualified (Reimbursable) Expenses
A “Qualified Expense” is characterized as (an) any fuel related cost (b) a cost acquired by the Member for minor (under INR 1000) routine upkeep on SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle, for example, new wiper cutting edges, lights, or windshield-washer liquid, and so on and (c) any cost more than INR 1000 that is approved ahead of time by a SelfDriveCarsRent delegate. On the off chance that the rider pays for a qualified cost, he or she should keep the receipt and note on it the time it was made amid the reservation time frame. The rider must print his or her name on the receipt and give a physical printed copy of the receipt to SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle specialist after their reservation. Solace car will repay the part or credit the part’s record. No repayment or credit will be given without a receipt, or if the receipt is submitted 30 days or more from the reservation date.
- SelfDriveCarsRent will play out all important and required routine upkeep on every one of its vehicles. Notwithstanding, riders are in charge of the tidiness of vehicles and are relied upon to help with helping us to keep up the driving wellbeing and execution of the vehicle, amid longer reservations or when the vehicle demonstrates that administration or upkeep is required.
- Tobacco utilize is totally disallowed in our vehicles. Individuals are liable to charges if proof of smoking, biting, or dunking is found in our vehicles or grumbled of by a Member utilizing the vehicle instantly following the Member’s reservation.
- Burning any substance is totally denied in our vehicles. This incorporates, yet isn’t constrained to tobacco, different medications, and incense.
- Pets are totally denied in our auto vehicles, aside from those vehicles assigned “pet inviting”. Individuals are liable to expenses if proof of pets is found in our vehicles or griped of by a Member utilizing the vehicle instantly following the Member’s reservation.
Breakdown or Incidents
- All breakdowns or occurrences including our vehicles must be accounted for to us promptly by telephone.
- Breakdown and Roadside Assistance. When utilizing a vehicle, you should take after the proprietor’s manual directions, gave in the vehicle’s glove compartment. On the off chance that an issue emerges that anticipates or confines the utilization of the vehicle or that may trade off individuals’ security, Members should quickly tell SelfDriveCarsRent and take after our directions. Individuals may need to pay for towing, repairs, and different costs in a few conditions.
- The Member should be in charge of the costs identified with the repair, recuperation, and loss of utilization of any of our vehicle coming about because of any of the prior, up to the present Damage Fee as put forward in the Fee Policy/Rate Schedule (if such expenses are resolved to be the blame of the Member or blame isn’t built up to some other individual or substance, or where any cost isn’t paid/repaid by the safety net provider of SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle or the back up plan of the other vehicle associated with the mischance).
Criminal traffic offenses
You are in charge of any criminal traffic offenses caused because of your utilization of a SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle. This incorporates stopping, speeding, breaking red light, photograph requirement, and toll infringement. You are subject for all expenses from any such infringement, including fines for late installment and any handling charges included by the issuing region.
Protection and Liability
- Liability protection applies only to claims of third-party bodily injury, death or property damage, other than to the vehicle, arising from the use of the wanna car vehicle as permitted by this agreement and applicable law. Any such protection excludes any claim made by member, or member’s immediate family members who permanently live with member or is travelling with member at the time of incident.
- This Agreement is planned for the advantage of Member and SelfDriveCarsRent and no other gathering may assert rights hereunder, regardless of whether as an outsider recipient or something else. By no means will onroadz be liable to any third-party for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or related to this agreement or use of onroadz vehicle and service.
SelfDriveCarsRent catches, stores, procedures and utilizations the rider’s close to home information, including, yet not restricted to, the use and vehicle information as they identify with the rider, to the degree this is fundamental for the organization and execution of this assention and the rider utilization of the SelfDriveCarsRent vehicle.
If there should be an occurrence of debate
The courts of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India should alone have the sole and selective ward in regard of any issues which might be initiated under the watchful eye of any courtroom, emerging in regard of any question between SelfDriveCarsRent and the rider emerging from the utilization of the administrations offered by SelfDriveCarsRent.
No term contained in this Agreement might be changed or deferred, with the exception of in composing marked by an explicitly approved illustrative of SelfDriveCarsRent. No waiver of default by either party under any of the Terms or Conditions of this Agreement might be interpreted as a waiver of any earlier or consequent default of any of the Terms or Conditions of this Agreement.
Task or Transfer
The rights conceded to the Member under this Agreement are not assignable or transferable, in whole or part. Any attempt to transfer this Agreement without the written consent of Onroadz shall be void and of no force and effect. Onroadz may assign this agreement to an affiliate or to another entity about a corporate transaction.